Google Allo for PC: For this generation and the next ones to come messaging apps are all the jazz! From making plans, to formal conversations, to sharing news, to group chats, messaging apps are used constantly in daily life. Google has decided to take instant messaging one step forward and introduced the new messaging app called ‘Allo’. It is the “new baby” of Google. The news for the release of this app was announced at the Keynote Google I/O event 2016.
Allo makes conversing much simpler and much more expressive. It requires your phone number for registration so there is no need to remember a user ID or a password, and you can get in touch with anyone in your phonebook! Allo will be available this summer for both iOS and Android. If you wish to download this app you can head over to the Play Store and pre-register for Allo. Google will notify you when the app is ready to download. When Google launches the app it can be downloaded directly.
Also Check: Download MSQRD for PC
Google Allo App for PC & Download for Windows 10/7/8
The Google Allo app is expected to give a tough competition to the messaging app giants such as WhatsApp or Facebook messenger. The main aim of this app is to memorise a user’s world and make communication as fast and efficient as possible, as well as fun. One of the best things about Google Allo app is that it is not tied down by too many features. In other messengers there are a number of features that people are not aware of and practically waste away. Such is not the case with Google Allo. Along with text messaging, Allo provides features for video and voice calls as well! It makes text messaging increasingly personalised and customised. One not only receives suggestions for replies based on previous responses, but can also intonate what they mean by changing text size, editing pictures by doodling and using a plethora of fun and colourful emojis! The features are easy to work with and simple to get used to.
This app also takes multitasking onto a whole new level. Dinner reservations, daily agendas, music videos, shopping websites, you name it and everything can be taken care of right there from the chat. A user doesn’t have to go through the tedious task of closing the app and then opening Google for whatever reason, all the while missing the ongoing chat. The app is based around the concept of artificial intelligence that Google’s CEO Sundar Pichai sees as advancement in technology.
Steps to Download Google Allo App for PC:
- Run Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
- Now on the search box of it type ‘Google Allo App for PC’ and search for it.
- After getting the results find the official site of it and then click on the install button on the screen.
- The installation will take some time and after its completion, you will be able to find the app in the app section of Bluestack Emulator.
Features of Google Allo App for PC:
- The app has been designed with strong encryption, hence giving the user privacy and security. But users are required to turn this feature on themselves.
- The user can alter the size of the text according to the tone they’re actually using with the ‘Whisper Shout’ feature.
- The app has a Smart Reply feature that allows you to reply to a text without actually having to type a single word. Smart Reply learns your style of texting overtime and suggests replies that seem appropriate. For example, if someone messages “Hello”, Smart Reply learns whether you are more of a “Hey” kind of person or a “Hi” or “Yo” and will suggest that word. The more you use Allo the more apt suggestions you will receive.
- Smart Reply also works with photos, suggesting replies according to the content of the picture. For example, if someone sends a picture of a puppy, Smart Reply will suggest words like “cute” or “adorable puppy”.
- You can either choose the reply suggested by Smart Reply or type in something else that’s on your mind. Smart Reply will store and remember that reply as well for future purposes and perhaps suggest this reply the next time you receive a similar text.
- Allo app has a feature called ‘Ink’ that allows users to doodle over pictures according to their liking.
- Allo app also has the feature of Google Assistant, thus making chats ten times easier to keep up with. You can chat with the Google Assistant whilst continuing your personal or group chat at the same time. The Google Assistant provides the user with the Search option, Youtube, Maps, Translate and so on. So in a group chat multiple people can make use of Google together. It also saves the effort of toggling between multiple apps. Thus, it becomes much easier to set an appointment, or make dinner reservations, or look up a song or video online.
- The Google Assistant also helps in day-to-day tasks. For example, you can ask what your next appointment is, or if you ask the Google assistant “is my flight delayed?” it will return information about your flight status. Since it understands your whole world, you can simply chat like yourself and it will provide you with an appropriate response.
- The Google Allo app also has an incognito mode that allows total privacy and secure messaging. In incognito mode, once the user closes the app the conversation gets completely erased.
- It has a whole new set of emojis to make your chats more expressive and fun.
Don’t Miss: Snaptube for Laptop
The end-to-end encryption in Allo is so strong it provides excellent privacy for text messages, voice calls and video calls in such a way that even with a warrant the government cannot access them! The app is basically made keeping the user’s needs in mind to make their life simpler. Once the app officially releases on Google play it is expected to receive a great response with its user friendly features.
Already the app is gaining a lot of positive comments from potential users. However, is it enough to make masses of people switch over from the already widespread messaging apps like WhatsApp? We’ll know this summer! If this app has intrigued you then head over to the Google Play store and register yourself for the Google Allo for PC so you can be notified as soon as it’s live!