Nox Emulator for PC: Nox app player is an android emulator which you can use to run android apps and games on your PC , Mac or other devices. You may think that the PC version will be available for all apps but sometimes you really can’t find any official release of your favourite android app or game for PC. For fulfilling this purpose, android emulators like Bluestacks and Nox come into the picture.
With the help of an emulator, the exact same app will be available for you on you PC for you to view on a much larger screen. By making a virtual android OS on your PC, Nox App Player will allow you to use Android apps and play games on a desktop with the benefit of a bigger screen, better hardware performance and easier control, leading to a better overall experience.
Don’t Miss: Download Opera Mini for PC
This app was developed on Android 4.4.2 kernel which has supposedly surpassed Bluestacks’ technology. It can be said that both brands are on a similar level and Nox is a good competitor to Bluestacks. Its easy to use because the software adopts the UI of physical Android phones and tablets.
It works smoothly on Windows even on Windows 10. Apart this the most basics functions it provides are support input/out put devices, gamepad and controller Keyboard typing, camera and microphone integration.
Users can sustomize CPU/RAM occupation and resolution- To enhance the multiplayer mode and allow people with limited budget PCs to take full advantage, the function that allows users to customize the CPU occupation and RAM of each Nox App Player was introduced.
For gamers, you can connect gamepad and controllers in a game, you can also map the WASD key to control your character in the game, and you can set other keys to release skills or take shots. You can use multiplayer player as well as use various Nox App Player windows at the same time. So with this you can have many different games running at the same time without interuption. Its like you are using completely different devices on one device!
Requirements to Install Nox App Player – You will need at least a 2GB RAM, a 2.2 GHz Processor, 3 GB Hard disk space and atleast a 1GB Video memory to download Nox on PC.
How to Download Nox App Player for PC
We can easily Download Nox for PC or Mac by following the following tutorial-
- Nox app player is actually intergrated with Google Playstore
- Nox app player is available in online form but there is also a nox app offline installer. So even those who dont have fast internet connection can download Nox.
- http://en.bignox.com/#p1 Here you will find the download link to the latest version of Nox . Click on the link to find the page.
- Once on this page, click on the ‘Download’ button which offers you the latest version of Nox
- The automatic download should begin instantly. If for some reason is does not, it could be a internet connection and you should fix it before you refresh and resume the download again.
- Within a few minutes, the download process will be complete ans you can proceed with the installation.
- The installation process is the same as other android emulators installation steps on PC/Laptop like Bluestacks.
- Go to Downloaded Nox app player location and double click on it. Once this is done click on the install button, a new window will open asking for permission to proceed. Just click on the ‘Accept’ and move ahead.
- After you select the Accept agreement option and tap on install option to fetch Nox for PC, you will see that Nox app player icon has appeared on your PC!
How to Download Nox App Player for Android device
As we have mentioned earlier, Nox is intergrated with Google play store but you cannot find an official version on the play store.
To get Nox on your android device you can make use of apk method which is used by many users. It is quick and works well on android phones etc.
- Go to your browser and type in ‘Nox app player apk file‘. After click search , you will find various sites which provide the link to the legimate apk file. Try to download from a recognized and trusted site.
- Also make sure you have anti virus on your PC incase the link turns out to bring a virus into your PC and corrupts files on your PC which is the last thing you want.
- Once you have decided on the website to download from, click on the link and start the doenload. You will be able to see it downloading on the top bar of your device.
- Once it is downloaded, open your Downloads folder and tap on the apk file and agree when you are asked to run on your device. The app will install in your android device in a few minutes.
If you have downloaded the apk on PC, you will need to transfer it to your android phone or tablet using a Usb cord. Connect the usb cord to your PC and phone. From the downloads folder in your PC send it to your phone.
Allow your device to ‘allow’ and recieve the file. If it doesnt work, go to your Settings and check if your options are set to allow foreign files onto your device. Turn it on if it is off.
Then send the apk file to the device and click on the option appearing on the phone by it will get transferred to the phone. Now go to the downloaded files in your device and search for ‘Nox app player apk file’. Once you find it click on it to run.
Must Read: iPhoto for PC Download
Features of Nox App Player for Laptop
- Google Play store is already integrated, so there is no need to download or integrate it again. It can be installed offline also.
- Just with a click, you can open unlimited multiplayer windows
- Customizing CPU, RAM and resolution are now possible with Nox App Player. You can easily backup the Nox data in your computer itself
- The latest update has added a button to On/Off the root mode
- Capture a picture in Nox and it will be automatically saved in your PC and you can record videos too.
- The new update of Nox app player allows you to customize the sidebar options as well.